- 24 Hours: 86,400
- 1 Week: 604,800
- 1 Year: 31,556,952
- The 21st Century (as of 2018): 568,025,136
- An Average Human Life: 946,708,560
- A Long Human Life: 2,840,125,700
- Post-American Civil War (2018): 4,828,213,700
- America History (2018): 7,636,782,400
- European Colonization (2018): 16,598,957,000
- Common Era (2018): 63,681,929,000
- Recorded History (2018): 174,131,260,000
- Behaviorally Modern Humans: 1,893,417,100,000
- Anatomically Modern Humans: 6,311,390,400,000
- Human Divergence From Apes: 189,341,710,000,000
- Mammals: 6,311,390,400,000,000
- Animals: 17,072,311,000,000,000
- Life: 113,605,030,000,000,000
- Earth: 143,268,560,000,000,000
- Sun: 145,161,980,000,000,000
- Universe: 435,485,940,000,000,000
- Multiverse: ???
- Omniverse: Omega
I would roar like a dinosaur at all of them (except Holomanga and BeyonderGodOmnipotent, because they were busy). Why I'm doing this is because UniversePoker777 would beg me. Sorry for that.
I've decided to archive all the number pages into this, for example:
So, if you want to make a number page, then, make it as "User:Unnamed2019/X" (X means number).
You can see, in June 24, I was promoted. Since then, the page views has steadily increased, reversing a decline that want on for months. And it is by the thousands, not by the units. This is evidence of how glory is slowly coming to BUF Wiki.
- 1 Cosmology and
- 1.1 Speed of Light and How to Circumvent it
- 1.2 Psychokinetics
- 1.3 Cosmogony
Gir Taranis uses a modified reverse brane cosmology with 26 dimensions of space time, 25 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. The structure of a universe is viewed as a bubble inside of another bubble, with the extra space from an encompassing bubble being an extra dimension of space known as a brane. This extra space progressively reduces, resulting in the entirety of the universe's size to be not much larger than our own unobserved universe. This cosmology also explains gravity and provides Gir Taranis with a theory of Quantum Gravity though the theory of everything is still underway, with the definition of mass and the mechanics of bar…
2018 was the best year of my, and the wiki's life. I dominated the 1000-page flourishing wiki. But, 2019 had a lack of activity. In 2020, I decided to go to 5,000 pages, even if by spam. That was a horrible, stupid decision that killed the wiki from a new wiki in 2017 to a 1,000 page flourishing wiki in 2018, a 1,500 page inactive wiki in 2019, and a 5,000 page spammed wiki in 2020. Now, I gained admin privileges back. I don't planned to use it now, but I will be alert. Please don't demote me. If it happens again, promote me again. Why? In mid-2022, I plan to restore a high quality, established wiki of a variety of universes, and even require users to put their new verses in a proposed tree, back to the 2018 glory.
- 0.5 - 2125
- 1.0 - 2250
- 1.5 - 2500
- 2.0 - 3000
- 2.5 - 50,000
- 3.0 - 1Million
- 3.5 - 2Billion
- 4.0 - 100Billion
- 5.0 - 10Trillion
- 6.0 - 100Quadrillion
- 7.0 - 10Quintillion
- 8.0 - 100Sextillion
- 9.0 - 10Septillion
- 10.0 - 1Octillion
- 11.0 - 12Nonillion
- 12.0 - 10Decillion
- 13.0 - 60Undecillion
- 14.0 - 20Duodecillion
- 15.0 - 5Tredecillion
- 16.0 - 1Quattuordecillion
- 17.0 - 500Quindecillion
- 18.0 - 1Sexdecillion
- 19.0 - 1Septendecillion
- 20.0 - 500Octodecillion
- 21.0 - 1Novemdecillion
- 22.0 - 1Vigintillion
- 23.0 - 100Unvigintillion
- 24.0 - 1Duovigintillion
- 25.0 - 1Trevigintillion
- 26.0 - 1Quattuorvigintillion
- 27.0 - 1Novemvigintillion
- 28.0 - 1Trigintillion
- 29.0 - 1Octotrigintillion
- 29.5 - 1Quadragintillion
- 30.0 - 1Quinquagintillion
- 31.0 - 1Sexagintillion
- 32.0 - 1Duosexagintillion
- 32.5 - 1Septuagintillion
scheduled for the summer, but it was canceled because fandom has changed the look to make a 2022 look.
The new look loses a bit of ergonomics but it's okay anyway.
linked with a very average number of visitors (800-1300).
The site will be named today in Universe Fanon. It attracted and we have 1500 visitors (similar to January) but it will be the successor of BU
the site kept the name for migration to a mediawiki skin (Vector, Monobook)
The,. Wait Is This The Country Ball Wiki? The Gandjiverse Is The Largest Verse That Will Exist It Contains Everything Yes Including The Box It Is Only Contained By The Cilar The Danjiverse Looks Like A Star And Is Extremly Massive
Sup im just here to introduce my self im Ai433322 but call me Ai i love beyond the universe and im looking foward to keep seeing such great articales
By the end of 2021. Beyond-Universe, All-Dimensions and other wikis create a new Farm: UniverseFanon. It will be hosted elsewhere from Fandom. The skin I will choose is Chameleon and others. We will be the same users. We keep the same rules. By the 3rd anniversary of the Beyond-Universe wiki (March 2021). It will be in beta. First of all in a few days I am setting up the future site (Alpha). You can help me if necessary, it is important because to better evolve and to be comfortable. More things than Fandom.
Which skin will I choose
Chameleon 0 Votes
Vector 0 Votes
Monobook (Older version of Vector) 1 Votes
Other 0 Votes
It will be in the comments. You have until January 23, 2021.
The new farm is created on January 30.
Today I changed the logo because the old one is not very minimalist, so I have to take a logo (of a tornado for example) which is minimalist which will be present as a normal logo for 2-3 days, after we change to a Christmas logo (until December 25) then back to a normal logo then the New Year logo from December 31 to January 1.
The first logo created April 20, 2020 by UNIVERSEPOKER777
and I found it rather minimalist except that the objects are a bit lacking for 2020, so when deleting for spam (5000 to 500) we have a new logo in June 2020 :
But in August 2020 I want a logo:
It's not that bad but I want the most minimalist for the next few years:
Beyond Universe wiki currently has 40 bureacrats, which is a frankly unreasonably number of bureacrats. Several of these were promoted by UniversePoker, who no longer has authority over the wiki, and many have not actually contributed to the wiki in recent years.
I propose that we use this blog post to indentify bureacrats who have no reason to be bureacrats, and then bring it to the community for a vote on demotion.
1 & 6511493/25000000 mil
1 one hundred sixty-ninth
6 1/2 yd
1 light year
I will see if we have all the verses from the video in the right. I will put it in this blog.
- Omegaverse - 56,000,000,000 ly
- 1 Brontometer - 105,697,072,191.1003 ly
- Loopverse - 120,000,000,000 ly
- Hydraverse - 123,800,000,000 ly
- Our Universe - 160,000,000,000 ly
- Törmäysverse - 193,400,000,000 ly
- GRV-9GB - 200,000,000,000 ly
- Shenaverse - 205,000,000,000 ly
- Omicronverse - 235,000,000,000 ly
- Mathverse - 250,000,000,000 ly
- Lȍmaverse - 361,900,000,000 ly
- Kapaverse - 374,000,000,000 ly
- Dimension 1000 - 476,000,000,000 ly
- Lightverse - 561,000,000,000 ly
- Gastraverse - 561,500,000,000 ly
- Alpakaverse - 565,500,000,000 ly
- Iceverse - 850,000,000,000 ly
- Thetaverse - 905,000,000,000 ly
- Lambdaverse - 955,000,000,000 ly
- Cursed-Verse - 1,000,000,000,000 ly
- Iotaverse - 1,100,000,000,000 ly…
Hi! I will put the googology pages in a new wiki, when I have some time. Every day, there will be a new wiki color. HERE is the wiki: 
please archive or edit all the broken pages i won't restore them even if i have to
- Universe - universe.
- Multiverse - multiple universes.
- Metaverse - simulation of many possibly multiverses.
- Xenoverse - many metaverses running on the same server; started by Illuminati to have their own cosmological hierarchy.
- Hyperverse - the higher -verses that the Xenoverse's computers are physically located in.
- The Box - peak of the hierarchy of hyperverses.
I need a Friend!!!
I need to friend VoidSansXD , 08dravennew and more. im sorry im a new user i'm sad because i don't have friends but how i can do it. I have 1 page and edits and more pls friend me or promote me a ??? im sad if you not friend me im left in the Fandom :(
Happy pride month everyone! Remember to be a bit more careful about revealing your sexuality, as there has been an event called pridefall recently, which is a LARGE group of people trying to get pride month to not exist by doxxing lgbt people, threatening them, etc.
I want to admin AD wiki for some reasons.
- I am a very active user, and I can block spammers/vandals/trolls if no one else is active.
- I want to reform AD wiki, and I want to make it high-quality, similar to V&D, by encouraging new users.
- I want to give Randomuser66 bureaucrat rights, and I want to give Nirvana Supermind, Tweer, So-Safe, and Uselessnoob243 admins.
- I want to clean-up the spam with the admins, and I want to make AD better than ever.
Join this wiki: Every Verses Wiki. It is with all the cool BU content, but, with no spam.
SHUT DOWN THIS ACCOUNT AND CLEAN BU WITHOUT THINKING QUALITY OR CLOSE THIS WIKI, CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT, AND MAKE A NEW WIKI UNDER A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT? NOTE: WE WILL KEEP SOME COOL PAGES LIKE MEGABOX/ANTIVERSE, BUT WE WILL NOT POINTGRIND OR SPAM!!!
I will make another BU Wiki when I have time, but, with a different account and without all the spam.
Please no, we already have BU 2. ~ ICantEdit
Please stop deleting pages. Just replace a spam page like KK, KL, KM, and insert good pages like VY Canis Majoris, Hoolverse, and Kelalalas.
- 22 = 4
- 23 = 8
- 32 = 9
- 42 = 16
- 52 = 25
- 33 = 27
- 25 = 32
- 62 = 36
- 72 = 49
- 26 = 64
- 43 = 64
- 82 = 64
- 34 = 81
- 92 = 81
- 102 = 100
- 112 = 121
- 53 = 125
- 27 = 128
Iterated Exponential Numbers In this article, we will cover iterated exponentials, and also power towers. Double Exponential Numbers We will begin with the double exponential numbers. A double exponential number is a number of the form a^(a^b) (where a and b are integers), and are the three-height power tower numbers. Robert Munafo refers to these numbers as powerlogs.
We will begin with the base-2 double exponential numbers.
2^2^1 = 4 2^2^2 = 16 2^2^3 = 2^8 = 256 2^2^4 = 2^16 = 65,536
2^2^4 is over 65 thousand, and so is quite sizable in terms of everyday numbers.
2^2^5 = 2^32 = 4,294,967,296
2^2^5 is already about 4.3 billion. This is approximately 94% of the number of years since the Solar System came into existence, and this many years goin…
I will never give you my age in years, so, if you tell me how old I am in years in my message wall, I am around 18,741^2 seconds old, so NEVER waste your time around here.
Copied from https://sites.google.com/site/allamsnumbers/home/the-beginning-of-the-beyonds/hyperoperational-numbers, edited by UniversePoker777.
In this article, we will cover the hyperoperators, the operators beyond addition, multiplication, and exponentiation.
Tetrational Numbers We will begin with tetration, which is iterated exponentiation. a^^b is defined as a^(a^...(a^a)...) with b copies of a. Just as with powers, 1 tetrated to any number is 1:
1^^2 = 1^1 = 1 1^^3 = 1^(1^1) = 1^1 = 1 1^^4 = 1^(1^(1^1)) = 1^(1^1) = 1^1 = 1
So it will always degenerate to 1 no matter how large the polyponent is. It turns out that tetration converges to a finite value if the base is between 1/(e^e) and e^(1/e) (between about 0.066 and 1.4447), which is somet…